Trade-in and Upgrade your Equipment with Digirad’s Technology Refresh ProgramPosted on: 07.17.14 by Digirad
Frequent advances in technology, regulatory changes, and reductions in reimbursements can diminish the efficiency and value of your nuclear imaging services. In today’s healthcare market, you need to provide the highest quality at the lowest cost to drive true value for your practice and the patients you serve. The way you have always done things is likely not the optimal way any more.
If you’re looking to get more value from your current equipment, Digirad’s Technology Refresh Program can help you reduce expenses and improve your equipment with no direct expense to your practice.
Here are a few things to consider…
- What do you want to do with your nuclear imaging lab?
- Still trying to image with a single head camera?
- Do you have an older camera, but your volumes are much lower compared to when you first purchased it?
- Do you need new technology but can’t rationalize a purchase given your current volumes?
- Perhaps your camera is great but your operational costs are eating away at profits. Would you like Digirad to repair and maintain your equipment?
- Do you want to keep your current camera but want help to maximize your efficiency and profitability?
Digirad’s efficiency experts can help you maximize your financial returns based on your current clinical needs.
Digirad can assist you with trading in and upgrading your equipment. If you are looking to buy a new camera, Digirad can buy your old equipment and deduct the value of your equipment from the cost of your new purchase.
If you are looking to upgrade your nuclear imaging without having to purchase a new camera, consider Diagnostic Services from Digirad. Digirad provides your choices of licensing, physics consulting, accreditation, staff, equipment, and cloud-based PAC systems for your nuclear lab. Digirad will determine the value of your existing equipment, and then work with you to reflect that value in your Diagnostic Services contract. We can customize a program to your specifications while maximizing your outcomes and your profitability.
Large practice or small; independent or integrated; outreach clinic or main facility; our portfolio of solutions could benefit everyone.
Determining the Value of Existing Equipment
Digirad offers a number of options for upgrading your current equipment. The value of your existing equipment depends on a number of factors, including:
- How old is the camera?
- Is it a single or multi-head SPECT camera?
- What type of software does it have?
- Is it under a service contract?
All of these factors influence the value of your equipment. Digirad will assess its value and provide you with options for upgrading.
With an upgrade, you can have the most advanced, up-to-date technology at a reduced cost to your practice. Here are some of the benefits of upgrading your old equipment through Digirad’s Technology Refresh Program:
- Move to solid state technology
- Get up to a triple-head camera
- Scan faster with better quality images
- Attenuation correction with the Cardius® X-ACT
- Meet accreditation standards
- Reduce dosage and radiation exposure to patients
- Eliminate costly overhead expenses
- Scale your equipment to meet current patient demand
Upgrading your equipment will make your practice more efficient and cost-effective, and you will be able to offer your patients access to the latest technology.