Collection and Use of Personal Information
If you visit our Site, we may collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular individual or device (“personal information
”) to provide you with an efficient, meaningful and customized experience.
Information You Choose to Provide:
You may choose to provide the following categories of personal information:
- Contact information, such as name, email address and phone number; and
- Preference information, such as interest in our services and systems
Information Automatically Collected
As is true of most websites, we automatically gather information about you and your computer or mobile device when you access our Site. For example, we may log your computer operating system, IP address, time and date of visit, browser type, referring/exit pages and other clickstream data. We collect this information about you using cookies and pixels. Please refer to the section below for more details on cookies and pixels.
Purposes of Processing Personal Information
We process certain personal information about you for purposes of system administration, information technology support, marketing and system troubleshooting in connection with our relationship with you and to comply with our legal, administrative and corporate obligations. Specific purposes may include, but are not limited to:
- To communicate with you, provide you with support or to respond to your inquiries, including sending you requested product or service information, marketing communications and responding to customer service requests.
- To provide, support, personalize and develop our Site, products and services.
- To deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Site, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For research, analysis and product development, including to develop marketing efforts and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information collected for materially different, unrelated or incompatible purposes without providing you with notice and obtaining your consent.
We may share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Law Enforcement or Legal Compliance. We may disclose information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as required by law, and disclose and use such information as we believe necessary or appropriate to (a) comply with applicable laws and lawful requests (e.g., to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process); (b) enforce the terms and conditions that govern use of the Site; and (c) protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity;
- Other Third Parties. To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
How We Store Your Information
The personal information you provide to us may be held and stored electronically and/or in hard copy. We take reasonable and appropriate security measures consistent with current industry practices to protect your personal information.
Our employees and authorized third parties that are provided access to your personal information are bound by confidentiality obligations and are required to treat your personal information in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in such emails or by emailing us at email@example.com
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We collect information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device by a website. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer or mobile device until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site.
We use two broad categories of cookies: (1) first-party cookies, served directly by us to your computer or mobile device, which we use to recognize your computer or mobile device when you revisit our Site; and (2) third-party cookies, which are served by service providers on our Site, and can be used by such service providers to recognize your computer or mobile device when visiting other websites.
Our Site uses the following types of cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Essential Cookies. These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through our Site and to enable you to use some of their features. Without these cookies, the services that you request may not be possible to provide. We only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
- Functionality Cookies. These cookies allow our Site to remember choices you make when you use our Site. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-select your preferences every time you visit our Site.
- Analytics and Performance Cookies. These cookies are used to collect information about traffic to our Site and how users use our Site. The information gathered may include the number of visitors to our Site, the websites that referred them to our Site, the pages they visited on our Site, what time of day they visited our Site, whether they have visited our Site before, and other similar information. We use this information to help operate our Site more efficiently, to gather demographic information and to monitor the level of activity on our Site. We use Google Analytics for this purpose.
If you do not accept our cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of our Site. Your choices for managing use of cookie include:
- Blocking cookies in your browser. Most browsers let you remove or reject cookies. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit allaboutcookies.org. Google Analytics uses its own cookies and is only used to improve how our Site works. You can find out more information about Google Analytics, cookies, and about how Google protects your data on the Google website. You can prevent the use of Google Analytics relating to your use of our Site by downloading and installing a browser plugin.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A Note About Children
We do not intentionally gather personal information from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits personal information to us and we learn that the personal information is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
If you submit personal information in connection with job opportunities via our Site or through email, we will use and disclose the information to process your application (including to contact you and/or your references and former employers, if appropriate), to monitor recruitment statistics, and to comply with government reporting requirements.
The California Consumer Privacy Act
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. If you reside in California, you or your authorized agent may request that we take the following actions in relation to your personal information:
- Right to Know: Inform you about the categories of personal information we have collected or disclosed about you within the last 12 months, the categories of sources of such information, the business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information, and the categories of third parties with whom we share/disclose personal information, including personal information (if any) that we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to Specific Pieces of Personal Information: Transfer a copy of specific pieces of personal information that we have to you in a commonly used, machine-readable format.
- Right to Deletion: Delete your personal information.
- Right to Opt-Out: Opt-out of the sale of your personal information to third parties.
To exercise these rights, you or your authorized agent can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at 888-450-1223. We will not discriminate against you based upon your exercise of any of these rights.
We will request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and process your request. Applicable law may require or permit us to decline your request. If we decline your request, we will tell you why, subject to legal restrictions.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including for the purposes of satisfying legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal information (so that it can no longer be associated with you) in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
A Note to Users Outside of the United States
or writing to us at:
Attn: Privacy Officer
1048 Industrial Court, Suite E
Suwanee, GA 30024