ASNC 2015 Annual MeetingPosted on: 08.20.15 by Digirad
This year, the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology will host its 20th Annual Scientific Session from September 17th through the 20th, 2015 at the Washington Marriott Wardman Park Hotel in Washington, D.C.
“This is the premier meeting for nuclear cardiology, one that you won’t want to miss,” said Kathy Flood, CEO of ASNC. Physicians, scientists, technologists, nurses and colleagues from around the world will join us for this highly anticipated, educational event. This year’s meeting will address the ways in which nuclear cardiology is making its mark in the industry. It will highlight many of the exciting, cutting-edge, scientific developments, discuss the changing healthcare environment and update you on the latest health and regulatory policy.
“ANSC’s 2015 meeting format has been designed to be more dynamic and diverse than in previous years, making time away from your practice a valuable and worth-while experience,” said Flood.
The program includes some exclusive opportunities this year, like Capitol Hill Lobby Day. On September 17th, you can make your voice heard by joining fellow ASNC members on Capitol Hill for a half-day program dedicated to advocacy, education and lobbying. This session also includes pre-arranged meetings with congressional lawmakers and staff where you can introduce yourself and your profession to the ultimate decision makers.
The Referring Clinical Satellite Symposium is a unique program specifically geared toward the referring clinicians. It’s designed to help gain competence in ordering cardiac imaging procedures, to know when to apply appropriate use criteria and guidelines and to make it easy and clear when ordering nuclear cardiology imaging studies.
“Can’t Miss” Sessions
- So You Think You Want to Start a Cardiovascular PET Program…
- Health Care Reform: The New Environment Training and CE for NC Laboratory Staff: Insights from the IAC
- Use of Multimodality Imaging Following Nuclear Imaging: When is it Helpful?
- Imaging Arrhythmogenesis: Bringing Nuclear Cardiology to the EP Lab
- Volume to Value: Politics, Economics and Practice Aspects
- I have Old SPECT Camera and Want an Upgrade: Options and Costs?
- Debates: Class of the Giants –PET/MR Cutting Edge Technology or a “White Elephant”
- Special Breakfast Symposium “AUC: Debating the Right Patient, Right Test at the Right Time”
Digirad is thrilled to be among the exhibitors at this year’s meeting. Look for us in the center of the Exhibit Hall in Booth #410 where we’ll be showcasing the Cardius® X-ACT dedicated cardiac SPECT imaging system with Attenuation Correction and our administrative services programs, designed to maximize the quality, efficiency and profitability of your Nuclear Cardiology lab.
For more information, visit the ASNC website.